EO is an expression
of its founder's values,
which he intends to manifest at all times:
Integrity - Being true to commitments
and living by these values.
Honesty - Telling you what
he believes to be true.
Authenticity - Who you see
is who he is at that moment.
Intelligence - Bringing the highest level
of thinking and knowledge he has
to every situation.
Creativity - Looking for the
best way, which is often "out of the box" and possibly
Intuition - Trusting
intuition to help him understand at a very deep level what is
really going on and how best to respond to it.
Learning - Continuously learning
from those involved, from experience, from any available source
mission of EO is to humanize business.
EO's founder has
made a commitment to
develop a culture in work organizations epitomized by:
- individual fulfillment
replacing the current culture of:
- class structure
- people as means to organizational ends
this commitment means creating the opportunity for people to use
collective work as a means to new possibilities such as:
- Becoming who they truly are
- Creating extraordinary organizational results
- Manifesting what they really want
- Continually learning about themselves and their
- Experiencing true community
- Experiencing work as play
- Experiencing a full sense of being
while in the process of doing
- Providing meaningful service